Project Manager for Oswestry Heritage Comics
Following a successful application to the Heritage Lottery Fund, Qube (Oswestry Community Arts) is seeking a Project Manager for its Oswestry Heritage Comics project. The project will produce weekly comic strips interpreting the rich heritage of Oswestry and the surrounding area and provide public comic heritage workshops.
Qube is looking for a professional working in the field of heritage, history and archaeology who can demonstrate:
- experience in the field of graphic information
- an excellent knowledge of Oswestry’s local history, archaeology and heritage
- a body of work gained in the field of comics
- an ability to work with a wide range of people and volunteers
- proven track record in delivering workshops to all ages
- client-based experience in working to tight deadlines, and to coordinating with publishers, printers and research partners
- experience in original academic research
This is a freelance position and the project is for 1 year beginning in April 2017.
For full details of post or to submit your CV contact: Laurel Roberts, Oswestry Community Action. email: info[at]qube-oca.org.uk
Closing Date: 13 April 2017
Charity Number: 1063319. Inc Company. 3390138